Saturday, March 22, 2014

Your prayers and contributions can go along way....

IMAG1473_1.jpg
IMAG1356.jpg
movableabc.JPG
In a complete act of Faith, on June 25, 2014, I will be leaving to volunteer a year of my time in Accra, the capital of Ghana. My time, effort and money will be used do many things while there, one being to develop and transform an existing preschool into a Montessori School. This program will empower the staff with the ability to go out into the schools in the surrounding areas and make the Montessori transformation, thus making Montessori accessible where in the past it was not. 

Statistics show that there are 1,000,000 orphans in Ghana. The rapidly growing number of orphans reflects the dramatic increase in HIV infection of women of childbearing age. Every 15 seconds a child becomes an AIDS orphan in Africa. I will be volunteering at local orphanages who aid in housing these sweet children.

I have been blessed to enter fellowship with Bishop Francis Afotey Odai, who is the Pastor of Maranatha Power Ministries in Ghana, while in Ghana I will also be participating in outreach ministry with his church and surrounding churches in the region.
As you can imagine this kind of trip will require financial support from a number of people. My goal is to raise $10,000 for this project. This total includes travel, housing, malaria medication, supplies for the sch, and daily expenses for the entire year. By making a pledge on my behalf, you are supporting the development of these children and the spreading of God's word to the masses. There are two ways you can help:
  • Prayer! Pray for God’s continued guidance throughout each day, and that lives are transformed.
  • Finances! Going alone is not an option. Although you may not be physically going with me, your finances put you right there. Your financial support can be a one-time gift or you can make recurring monthly donations.
I will not be traveling through a specific organization at this time, but I have in the past traveled with the Starfish Kenya organization. As I fore stated, this move is a total act of Faith. God has given me a call and a vision to be a vessel to reach out to the children and the people in Ghana. For we are His hands, and we are His feet. 
34681_1485087963593_6539839_n.jpgIMAG1468.jpg
My heart and hands are open to fulfilling my destiny.
I thank you in advance for your prayers and contribution. Please know that I appreciate it very much!
If you would like to partner with me you can donate through paypal or if you would like to send a check you can email me at asu61274@gmail.com and I will provide you with the information.


Thanks again and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment